The Wellspring of Worthiness
It's time to understand the driving forces behind the core wound of unworthiness.
If you struggle with...
● flimsy or non-existent boundaries
● people pleasing
● can't set limits and have difficulty saying no
● settle and tolerate miserable, and even intolerable, situations
● can’t connect to your body, so you live mostly in your head, trying to figure life out, but you're deeply disconnected and things just never seem to work out easily
● are out of touch with what you truly want or need in any given moment
● can’t ask for, or receive support
● experience life as a series of hurdles, challenges, obstacles, and disappointments
● distrust yourself and others
● prioritize others' wants and needs over your own
● betray yourself
● feel small, stuck, frustrated, contracted, limited, burned out, resentful, and even anxious and depressed
● feel a deep longing for connection with life, with joy and delight, but your nasty inner critic whispers insidious messages, such as: ”Who do you think you are? You can’t do that. You’re not smart enough, thin enough, old enough, young enough, talented enough, creative enough. You don’t have what it takes, you’re not good enough. That’s for other people, not you. If it was meant to be, it would have already happened. You’ve tried before and it hasn’t worked so what makes you think it will be different this time?You don’t know what you want. You can’t have that. You don’t deserve that. It’s just not in the cards for you. Other people always let you down. You can’t trust other people, you have to do it yourself."
And so much more….
Presented by Grace J. Willow, MA, LPCC, NCC, CPC, LMT
Grace is a holistic somatic psychotherapist, mentor, teacher, certified professional embodiment coach, and #1 best-selling author.
The biggest challenge that over 90% of the psychotherapy and coaching clients she has worked with is a deep core wound of unworthiness.
Over the last 24+ years, she has supported thousands of people to come into greater alignment with increased health and well-being, experience radical self-acceptance and fierce self-love, reclaim their voice and power, elevate their ability to experience pleasure, embody their unique soul purpose, and thrive on all levels of their being - body, mind, heart, soul and spirit.
You can learn more about Grace here.
Then join me Saturday, January 6, 2024 from 10 -11:30 am MT
for a live 90-minute webinar
This insightful workshop
1. Highlights the 4 primary root causes of unworthiness (they’re NOT what you think)
2. Illuminates the ways the imprint of unworthiness
manifests in day-to-day life
3. Illustrates the profoundly devastating impact this wound has on your health and well-being, finances, relationships, confidence, stress levels, career and success in life that you are able to access
4. Identifies the 3 Pillars necessary to:
● transform the core conscious and subconscious wounds that contribute to feeling unworthy, not good enough, and imposter syndrome
● support reconnecting to your unbreakable core
5. Offers an invitation to go deeper
You'll leave with evidence-based and holistic tools to help you heal the wound of unworthiness.